Question about a tobacco beer.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IloveIPA

Reaction score
I was thinking about all the different things that you can flavor beer with. Would it be possible to make a tobacco or even a marijuana beer? Not that I am interested in making these flavors because they are probably pretty gross. If you could make these flavors would the nicotine and the THC stay in the beer? Would you have to turn the plants into some type of extract? How would you do it?

Just a question. I am NOT really going to make these beers. I just want to know if it would be possible.

Tobacco beer sounds like th emost disgusting drink I've ever heard of. My friend tricked me into drinking his dad's tobacco spit once (said it was diet coke and I was quite parched). Anyway, I threw up for about half an hour straight.

/PUKES

oh dear god, that would be horrible....

On a side note, Ive been tobacco free for 1 month 16 days. Sorry if Ive been an ass lately

Track down a copy of "Sacred and Herbal Healing Beers, The Secrets of Ancient Fermentation". A really good read on alternatives.

Yes, the nicotine would stay in the beer and it would probably make you see visions & puke your guts out.

Uh... hmmm... tobacco in a beer... That's probably hork-inducing.

Although... people do tend to celebrate tobacco flavors in some Cabernets... so maybe there's something to it...

Back