What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this is BS I can't have no beer until tomorrow :mad:

I don't want to sound like an A-hole, but I'm me... I'm thinking of having my Dragon's Milk and describing every little flavor, aroma, mouth feel, ect. just for you, butha!

but I'm not gonna because I'm a nice guy. take a long nap & have a great (not just a good or decent) beer for breakfast!:rockin:

image-4203719003.jpg

image-4284148934.jpg

CCB Dry-Hopped on the High Seas. Brewed by CCB in Puerto Rico at Cervezas del Sur, shipped to Tampa on a cargo ship with 165lbs of Simcoe dry hop for the ride. Canned in Tampa in blank cans with stickers on them.
Canned on Tuesday.

DisturbdChemist said:
It friday so beer..

Very good pils.

Lakewood zomer

I also have some pils waiting for me at home, Hans Pils. And a growler of Centennial IPA. Can't wait to get home.

or a built in bottle opener.. He does have metal in his hand now. That'll be an awesome add-on and you'll be the life of the party

This! Glad it went well buddy. Im havin a John Daly watchin a day full of playoff baseball with my Tigers playing next! I may end up intoxicated :D

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
This! Glad it went well buddy. Im havin a John Daly watchin a day full of playoff baseball with my Tigers playing next! I may end up intoxicated :D

It's Friday. "May end up intoxicated" isn't good enough. ;)

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Yeah your right. I WILL end up intoxicated. Thanks Wes, I almost let myself settle for second best :ban:
That's what I'm here for.
I believe you can make it happen. Now go grab some more hard iced tea! :D

Windswept Tornado

ForumRunner_20131004_232300.png

Nice big citra IPA. Shame citra is so expensive and hard to get this side of the pond, I'd like to use it in brewing more if I could...

jonmohno said:
Speaking of water.. Having a Evil twin Bikini Beer. Hopped as hell light beer,best light 80 calorie beer you will ever have,if you like hops.2.7%<---WTF?? and really a great session ale. Again. If you like a tha hops....:)

How far do they distribute this sounds like the perfect lake beer for me when we are out on the boat

ChefRex said:
Very cool stir plate but what's it sitting on? See a little speed shop in the background.

Nah just some sticker on a old tool box that holds all our tooling and chucks. Those would be the first side running of a float cam switch for an elevator company, I run Cnc machines kinda boring but hey days like this is what keeps me going lol

Sam Adams Third Voyage

The jury is still out on this one. not as hoppy as I would expect for a double IPA.

ForumRunner_20131004_173234.jpg

Back