What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly don't know. Lol.

The last time I brewed in Indy the beer loved the car ride. Going like mad by the time I got home!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

OEC Aeris

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416076384.032739.jpg

You built a shelf and attached it to one of the porch posts, nice! Never noticed it before.

Citra IPA after doing leaves, time to walk the dog before the sun starts dropping.

Yep. I was tired of dumping hot wort into my BK so i built that a few weeks back to gravity feed it. Just a 4x4 post with 2x4 base and 2'x2' board on top for the mash tun. Post is bungeed to the porch and tun bungeed to the board. It has worked awesome so far!

Yep. I was tired of dumping hot wort into my BK so i built that a few weeks back to gravity feed it. Just a 4x4 post with 2x4 base and 2'x2' board on top for the mash tun. Post is bungeed to the porch and tun bungeed to the board. It has worked awesome so far!

Heres a picture of last weeks brew.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416082290.778991.jpg

I thought you had attached it to the house:eek:
You using a pump or are you lifting?
Should of brewed today, weather guy said breezy which is a pain, pretty still out there now:mad:
On to this,

IMG_5166.jpg

I thought you had attached it to the house:eek:
You using a pump or are you lifting?
Should of brewed today, weather guy said breezy which is a pain, pretty still out there now:mad:
On to this,

Haha not sure how attaching brew gear to the front porch would go over with SWMBO. Im just lifting the mash and sparge water. Not ideal but easier than what i was doing and cheaper than pumps. Brewing should be a work out. :D

Madtree Black Forest milk stout. The wife and I were hanging out at the taproom and jeffries55 came over and introduced himself. How's that for a coincidence?

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416087530.233327.jpg

Need to rethink how I brew. My kettle with a bag in it holds mash temps better than my cooler mash tun.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416088271.388959.jpg
Burger with grilled cheese sandwiches for a bun. It sounded better than it was

Back