What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Home now. NZ Hop Saison with a late dinner. The mrs just got called in to work, so it's back to the beer fridge after this.

In a word, damn. Yup, damn! Cheers. :mug:

image.jpg

Ive started throwing away the ones I know take longer to delabel. My out of town buddy told me he is bringing me 200 de-labeled bottles this saturday, he doesnt even HB :cross:

With a deposit, I'm returning them. It's like a down payment on more good beer!
And yeah, that's a good friend!

HB graff. Stared long and hard at the Prairie Bomb and Big Bad Baptist in the fridge, but feel like I wouldn't appreciate them tonight.

First pull of my latest version of my Starter IPA, while I try to figure out the new app.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1387430115.270929.jpg

Needs more hops...now that I say that, I don't think I dry hopped at all....gotta check my notes.

BGBC said:
Fridge clean out.

I'm in the process of cleaning out mine as well. I did a pretty good number the other night..good enough to fit this into my fridge. 2.5 gallons of damn good 9% English barley wine I brewed with Kahler (another HBT member) back in January of this year. After just about a year of bulk aging and conditioning, this thing is very smooth and full of deep toffee and figgy dark fruit flavor and aroma. A great beer to have as an after dinner treat on these cold nights.

image-1622218572.jpg

Maybe it's just me, but every time I pull a beer from the kegs, or pour a bottle of my HB that looks like this, I get a smile on my face that is hard to remove....

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1387433298.824844.jpg

HB pumpkin

tripplehazzard said:
Ska brewing company.. decadent imperial ipa I forgot how awesome this is for an iipa
I just had that on tap and didn't like it. I wonder if it was bad or something.

Had some Samuel Adams Winter Lager last night (sorry, no pic's...), and my reaction to the first one was, "yuck. What is this crap in my beer?!?" According to the label, it turned out to be cinnamon, ginger and orange peel.

I manfully worked my way through several of them anyway, figuring I just needed to get used to something different, but it never happened. Guess I haven't developed a sophisticated enough palate yet....

Water after coffee. This cold is subsiding a little bit and hopefully goes away by Christmas so it wont ruin my Christmas One-Man-Bottle-Share.

LOL one man bottle share.

It's supposed to be 60 here today and 77 on Sunday. Crazy weather here in NC.

Coffee.

Drinking some big eddy imperial stout with my birthday lunch!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

Happy Birthday man! Just a heads up, Berbiglia on westport drive is receiving their shipment of Abyss this afternoon or tomorrow. Just leave some for my buddy to pick up for me :D

tripplehazzard said:
Drinking some big eddy imperial stout with my birthday lunch!! Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app
My birthday lunch today was tea and taco bueno

Back