Disaster!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
which leads us to important questions....

what next>?

I have saison, okotberfest (both on party taps.) I could move one of them to the main tap, and bring something else to the cobras...or I have braggot, porter, wheat stout all kegged and ready to go....

i think ill move the saison to the main tap, and the wheat stout to the party?

Yeah, last Friday I kicked my Law of Fives (oh right; time to update the sig). It was horrible; I barely knew ye! I only got 4-4.5 gallons out of it though. I definitely found out firsthand how easy it is to pound them back when it's in a keg vs bottles. On top of that, my brown ale won't stop bubbling!

Wheat stout? Does that need a comma or did you make a chymera beer? I was going to say something wheaty, as it'll refill the pipeline quickly.

Just so happens I have a naturally carbed keg of Oaked Special Bitter waiting for a space to open. You wouldn't like it tho'.

I have a mostly empty keg of BM's Wit and a full keg of an oaked SMash that tastes like wood and is undrinkable still after 4 months. Waiting on 10 more G of BM Wit to finish fermenting and I have a keg of an experimental Rye, sitting in a keg waiting to get the chance to refill my co2 tank.
So I don't wanna hear it!!

I have a batch of bottled imperial stout and some hard cider fermenting and no kegs. I'm like the hungry African children you should be donating a nickel a day to. Disaster:cross:

I can relate....I just kicked the first keg I ever filled last night....it was actually more like the beer bounced out of it it went so quick.
fortunately I have been brewing about twice a week for the past six weeks, so I will be nicely stocked as long as I can consume less than 10 gallons a week :)

I can relate....I just kicked the first keg I ever filled last night....it was actually more like the beer bounced out of it it went so quick.
fortunately I have been brewing about twice a week for the past six weeks, so I will be nicely stocked as long as I can consume less than 10 gallons a week :)

I wouldn't count on it!:) Beer on tap goes ridiculously fast!

Except when you're trying to kick a keg that feels light cause you have a beer ready to get kegged and another ready to go on tap. Funny how the first 4 gallons disappear so quickly but that last one takes forever!

Except when you're trying to kick a keg that feels light cause you have a beer ready to get kegged and another ready to go on tap. Funny how the first 4 gallons disappear so quickly but that last one takes forever!

Life is rough :mug:

Why not bottle it off the keg to free it up and create a little "beer archive"
or give it as gifts
Actually that is why mine went so fast because I took a case of bottles to my friends and family in Durham

Back