South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 23!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll split it with you. 50/50.

Anyone on some Crystal 60L?

Great! Thanks! So that's 50/50 on the BD-MOPA with sdillow in addition to the

1 X 770-B-1 (Gelatin Clarifier) $7
1 X 1080-B-1 (Irish Moss) $8

I ordered earlier.

I noticed that the sales book linked from the first post says 2012...is this the right price sheet for this buy? Some prices seem to have gone up a lot since the last buy/book!

yep.. that is the new price book

So are we good to go this round with hazmat fees? How many ways are we splitting?

Can you add another bottle of the Saniclean for me? So that is two total.

OLDBREW: 1 X 770-B-1 (Gelatin Clarifier) 1 X 1080-B-1 (Irish Moss)
rlp518: Ditto for me...great idea OLDBREW.[/QUOTE]They are Brewcraft items and are not available to us. Sorry guys :rolleyes:

5S‐PBW8LB
Derek, they no longer carry 8LB jugs of PBW. Sorry

I noticed that the sales book linked from the first post says 2012...is this the right price sheet for this buy? Some prices seem to have gone up a lot since the last buy/book!
That is correct.

So are we good to go this round with hazmat fees? How many ways are we splitting?
5 ways? That's $3 a person. Unless more people jump on

Probably a bit late to be looking for a split but I would be willing to do 1/3 of flaked wheat GO-FLWHT if anyone else wants.

Jeff - can you add a sack of CM-WHET? This is a 50/50 split between me and Dan O. I will get you his HBT handle.

I'm Dan, doing the CM-Wheat split with Ferman. And I'd like 1 sack of CM-SPIL as well. Thanks!

There was only room left over for the cm-whet split for evan and dan.
Sorry if you missed this round... the next one will start in a few weeks!

Getting invoice ready...

Latest posts

Back