Grumble grumble grumble

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krovitz

Reaction score
This thread is for frustrations, bitching and all around airing of grievances. Just finishing up another brew night and I'm quite a few homebrews deep.

My frustration is missing OG again! God damn blah blah blah. I was aiming for 1.061-1.063. I got 1.056. It makes me so mad. I know I'm gonna dwell on it all week. Run through math again and again to figure out Wtf I screwed up. Stupid gravity. Do what I say!! Where did the rest of you go? I thought I had enough grain and dme, but you just evaporated into stupid 1.056. Ohhhh, I'm gonna drink you so hard.

That is all. Please post your self-anger with me. Thank you.

Ha. Thank you for your support. :mug: Apparently everyone had a perfect brew day yesterday.

The hell? You still made beer, so have one extra and get as happy as you would have with one less! I like lower gravity beers anyway, I get sleepy if I have too many and the weaker they are the longer I get to piss everyone else off!

The hell? You still made beer, so have one extra and get as happy as you would have with one less! I like lower gravity beers anyway, I get sleepy if I have too many and the weaker they are the longer I get to piss everyone else off!

Hahaha. I guess I got a little drunkenly dramatic.

Back