Wow! HBT is getting huge!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sonvolt

Reaction score
So, I remember the days when i would log in and click on new posts. I would see 25 maybe 30 new posts. Lately, every time I drop by the HBT, there are like 160-200 new posts :eek:

I can't keep up anymore.

This is a testament to what a great Homebrewing community this has become. Congrats Txbrew and all the mods. You are all doing a great job.

I echo those sentiments completely. ..

I have to dedicate time now to review new posts, whereas before it was easy to peruse. .

Congrats, and hopefully this site will continue to grow in popularity!!

I remember posts saying, why is this forum so slow? The reasoning behind the answer was that it was a new and small forum. Now that was about two years ago, this place took off on me. I still see it as a small comunity, but there is more people out there willing to help when ever a new brewer enters this unforgiving world. (ok, brewing is fairly forgiving) Got to love Txbrew for bringing us all together.

Yes it's bigger than a man can handle now. I find I have to decide which threads to leave be and then hit the forum read now.

The good thing is there's a lot noob on noob action answering basic question. That always makes me smile.

Well done everyone.:mug:

Back