non alcoholic beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XELA

Reaction score
right now i have no one to talk to so i thought id post my thoughts here :p

why does drinkin non alcoholic beer make me need a pee all the time like normal beer does? and why do i feel dyhydrated the morning after drinking loads of it?

(iv started drinking non alcoholic beer in large amounts friday an saturday, stops me drinkin alcohol :D )

peace

You pee because your bladder is full, you feel dehydrated next day as non alcohol beer is still full of sugar I'd guess....

its not to bad once your used to it..

and i prefere drinking that to nothing at all

im off the booze for 11 weeks !

See, this is why I'm trying really really hard not to become an alcoholic. It's like, you overindulge and then pay for it by having to go cold turkey. I'm limiting myself to a max of two brews a day during the week and no more than 6 for the weekend.

ya no, not drinking and coming on here everyday reading posts about lovly beer realy doesnt help!! but i gotta learn stuff !

:D

2? how can you do just 2? beer is too moreish!

i dnt usualy drink much in the week but bout 12 pints on saturdays an a few on friday is about right

This isn't the place to preach but I presume you know 12 pints a day is considered binge drinking and WILL damage your body.

Better to drink 3 pints a day for 4 days.

Sorry, preaching over.

yea i agree, thats why i havnt drank for 8 weeks or so

i feal healther for it

eh, i just went the "no artifitially flavored drinks" route.. now only drink water,milk,juice,tea,and beer... i feel great and have lost prolly 6 pounds or so...

kool

when i start drinking again, i hope to have some hombrew ready

i need some help tho.. does anyone want to adopt me so i can pick up a few tricks!

:D

12 pints is a fair effort! I only did that once. Had shooters with it though to spice the day up! The next day was spent in a mainly dark environment.

it was also sometimes a bottle of wine an 8 pints of beer.. but i dnt think ill drink like that anymore

on top of fatty foods an takeaway i was prolly doin some serious damage to my liver

XELA said:
it was also sometimes a bottle of wine an 8 pints of beer.. but i dnt think ill drink like that anymore

on top of fatty foods an takeaway i was prolly doin some serious damage to my liver

I did that for a couple of years when I was in my twenties, you cannot do it for long until your body tells you to slow down. I was drinking 5-6 nights a week. Was good fun though and I would do it again if I was younger :drunk::D

Had a flat mate that was basically an alcoholic and drank about 8-9 pints of guinness a night. He was indian and liked spicy food also which was a BAD combination of food groups :eek:.

haha, :p

i got indigetion and heart burn all the time, tiz one reason i stopped drinkin for a while!

onnce blacked out on a bottle of whisky - woke up with no top on and face an hands covered in mud.. still dnt no what i got up to that night

lol!

wasnt very nice waking up in the morning still pissed either!

I no longer drink whisky when I am with people. Affects me in a bad way now. Did not produce a crazy insane violent f-wit ten years ago but your body does change over the years and reacts differently.
I only drink it when in the house, and alone, and can be sure that nobody will be around! Drank 3/4 bottle a few months ago and still miss it. The taste, the buzz... :( I am scottish too which does not help matters.

lol, i think the more you drink the more it affects you badly, can make me violent too so i avoid it.. however if im offered some i cant help myself!

haha, tiz in your blood ! :D

peace

XELA said:
lol, i think the more you drink the more it affects you badly, can make me violent too so i avoid it.. however if im offered some i cant help myself!

haha, tiz in your blood ! :D

peace

it is strange, it never used to affect me and then overnight all change. I nearly killed myself twice before I stopped. Scary ****.

Beer for me!

Back