• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia eKeggle / Keezer / Everything Homebrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mopillar

Reaction score
So my family has decided to hit the road full time RVing and obviously I would have space issues trying to keep all of my homebrewing stuff! Hopefully someone will appreciate it. I am located in SE GA not all that far from I-95 and the Florida line.

Also have plenty of stuff that isn't homebrew related like a boat and tools. PM for details about those.

The list: $625

Link to pics: Few Pictures

Keezer - 2 Perlick 525ss taps, 2 Corny Kegs ball lock, 7# CO2 Tank, Ability to add a 3rd tap with a 3-way distributor installed.

eKeggle - 2 1250 watt elements, SS weldless valve with pick up tube, Insulated with reflectix

Wort Chiller - 25ft copper

Growler Filler - Slides into the Perlick 525ss

2 - 6 1/2 gallons fermenting buckets with tops

Water Filter - connections to hook up to garden hose

Other small items - Bottle capper, star san, keg lube, extra o-rings for corny kegs, GFCI plug ins for eKeggle

One of our club members is a full time RVer and he still brews. They made a mini system that fits on the stove and stores under the RV in the luggage area. Give it some thought! GLWS

One of our club members is a full time RVer and he still brews. They made a mini system that fits on the stove and stores under the RV in the luggage area. Give it some thought! GLWS

That would be nice and have thought about it but with 2 kids and road schooling and everything I am thinking my schedule/space isn't going to allow it.

How much for the keezer and cornys if you still have em? I'm in NE Georgia, but I'm not afraid of a good road trip to save Santa some time :D it might be a reason to finally check out st Augustine.

Back