Stainless or aluminum pot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt0369

Reaction score
Looking at getting a turkey fryer. There is a pretty good price difference and I'm cheap, between stainless steel and aluminum. What's the difference in the final beer and how it's brewed?

Thanks, Matt

Matt, this topic has been done to death. Taste, health concerns, wear, corrosion, and many other issues have been discussed ad nauseum in several threads. Try doing a search and reading through a few of them and see if you can't find your answer there. It might save you a bit of time and some groaning from the regulars. :cross:

Lolz!

stainlessvsaluminumjm3.jpg

It's a bit geeky, but I think you guys'll appreciate this short video ;).

Okay, so I just showed my a$$ for the first time on this particular forum. Thanks for the reminder of the search technique. Gonna go search now.....

Matt

vBulletin Message

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

WTH? I did the same "stainless, aluminum" as RadicalEd and got not matches. The connection is horrible here. Can some one run the search and post the link, please? Thanks.

Matt

Use the google method type what you are looking for and then add site: www.homebrewtalk.com to the end.

You'll end up with this
[ame]http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=DKUS,DKUS:2006-45,DKUS:en&q=aluminum+brew+pots+site%3awww%2ehomebrewtalk%2ecom[/ame]

Back