• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pump, Electric brewing (PID,SSA, 30A breaker), carboys, kegs, ect

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gtg644w

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Going to grad school, need to sell all my stuff. This stuff is in the Mobile, AL area within the city. I may also put this stuff on craigslist if it doesn't go quickly.

Thanks! I will answer any questions, I also have a TON of little gadget things that I will inventory and post. A lot of the stuff I have are related to an all electric system, like switch relays and fancy looking control switches... I plan to answer questions twice a day by email. I can ship if you will pay actual costs of shipping.

EDITED FOR ACCURACY
I'm looking for $100 for the food grade high temp pump,
I will take $20 for glass carboys I think they are 6 gal
$25 for each PID
I have 2 x 40 amp SSAs with heat exchangers ($25 each)
$25 for the 50' homemade wort chiller
$15 for ball lock kegs
$30 for 30 A GFCI breaker

...make offers... pretty much on most stuff I am looking for 1/2 what I paid or the best offer I can get in the next two weeks.

Additional Pictures upon request.

https://picasaweb.google.com/gtg644...authkey=Gv1sRgCOOj8t73_prH_gE&feat=directlink

EDIT: please email questions to [email protected] with the subject "BREW EQUIPMENT" in all caps, if you do this I will be better able to quickly answer questions

PLEASE EMAIL ALL OFFERS, I AM KEEPING A SPREADSHEET IN ORDER TO BE FAIR
----
ADDITIONAL INFO IN THIS THREAD / Answered Q's

EDIT: I am going to edit the original post, SSRs are both 40 A, I was wrong. They were purchased here :http://www.auberins.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2_30 and each SSR/heatsink combo will be $25, these things have been through 15 batches max.

I want everyone to be happy with what you get, everyone buying stuff will get better pictures of things just to idiot proof the whole process so I don't make another mistake like the description of the SSR. So before we make a deal, please check out the pics.

Both PIDs are Auberins SYL-2352.

Note that one of the units is pretty much not marked up, the other has marks on it due to hot glue and scratches from installation. If you are the person buying this I need you to see pictures of it before we make any deal, the front screen looks good and unit works fine.

The pump is March 809 HS (max water temp 250 F)

Emails received before 10 pm CST are being emailed tonight

Thanks! More to come, I also have 3-4 of the good beer taps (perlick??), an old guiness tap, a 20# Co2 and a similar sized Nitrogen/mixed gas tank. I have regulators for both, the CO2 is the really good kind you can adjust by hand. More info soon.

EDIT: I am going to edit the original post, SSRs are both 40 A, I was wrong. They were purchased here :http://www.auberins.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2_30 and each SSR/heatsink combo will be $25, these things have been through 15 batches max.

I want everyone to be happy with what you get, everyone buying stuff will get better pictures of things just to idiot proof the whole process so I don't make another mistake like the description of the SSR. So before we make a deal, please check out the pics.

Both PIDs are Auberins SYL-2352.

Note that one of the units is pretty much not marked up, the other has marks on it due to hot glue and scratches from installation. If you are the person buying this I need you to see pictures of it before we make any deal, the front screen looks good and unit works fine.

The pump is March 809 HS (max water temp 250 F)

Emails received before 10 pm CST are being emailed tonight

Thanks! More to come, I also have 3-4 of the good beer taps (perlick??), an old guiness tap, a 20# Co2 and a similar sized Nitrogen/mixed gas tank. I have regulators for both, the CO2 is the really good kind you can adjust by hand. More info soon.

I'm working to email everybody back, there has been a lot of interest in the pump, the pid, and the kegs. I am keeping up with when I was contacted and will be as fair as possible.

thanks,

David

All emails replied to.

Pump sold for sure, one PID sold for sure. I'm running to the store to check out some shipping options. It is likely that I will not reply to NEW emails until tomorrow morning.

Thanks,

David

If we made a deal and you paid for something yesterday, I shipped it today. Check your email for tracking info. I need to do some painting around the house and then I'll get back on returning emails, thanks for being patient...

FYI The tanks and kegs, I dont know about chiller yet, may be prohibitively expensive to ship. It is up to you, if you pay for it I'll make it happen. Ideas are welcome as well as picking stuff up in person.

Thanks,

David

perlick faucets sold
pids sold
pump sold
wort chiller - waiting on payment/sold
CO2 regulator sold

I'm waiting on replies to offers on the No2 system and guiness faucet or tap

upon inspection while photographing my SSRs, they are the auberins kind and the casing easily becomes detached. I was holding it on with tape, you could glue it perminately... It's really not an issue, but I'm not hiding anything. I'll drop the price to $20 with the heat sink, just want to be up front about condition.

I "think" I have replied to everyone who sent an email, let me know, there are a ton.

Thanks,

David

I'm headed to USPS to ship 3 more packages, let me know if I need to get back to you, I believe that I'm caught up.

David

chiller sold
breaker sold
ssrs sold
guiness tap and faucet sold
all PID sold
all taps sold

Still have 4 kegs, 4 carboys, a NO2 tank, a CO2 tank, bottle tree....

Tanks are $40, new info I think I can ship them for $20 as far as Texas and $35 to Calif.

Thanks,

David

If I email you a ups label, can you ship the kegs to me? Meaning can you take them all packaged up to a UPS store or hub?

I checked the kegs to ND and it was $140 for both Fedex and UPS. Just as fair warning.

David, I will take the No2 regulator by itself if someone else wants the tank in addition to what we talked about.

I checked the kegs to ND and it was $140 for both Fedex and UPS. Just as fair warning.

UPS to Ohio is $23 for one keg. I don't know how many he has, but three or four bundled together would be cheaper than shipping single. And that is still a bit cheaper than LHBS prices.

How many kegs are left? I want them if they are legit ball locks.

UPS to Ohio is $23 for one keg. I don't know how many he has, but three or four bundled together would be cheaper than shipping single. And that is still a bit cheaper than LHBS prices.

How many kegs are left? I want them if they are legit ball locks.

You are lucky then, because based on the size and weight for four (oversize) was expensive! Have at the kegs if he hasn't sold them yet.

I thought I had replied to all deals, and I am waiting to hear back from people. If you are waiting to hear back from me send me an email -- sorry about this.

Thanks,

David

A local guy is coming by to pick up all the kegs, sorry guys. The UPS store and Fed Ex couldnt make it happen.

Thanks,

David

Back