Looking for a few Dogfish brews

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suthrncomfrt1884

Reaction score
Specifically... Bitches Brew and Squall IPA. I realize these aren't always around, but if someone near the brewery could find either one...it'd be great.

I have access to a lot of DFH beer, but not those two.

I'd like to trade for them, and I have a lot of good craft beer near me. I can get Three Floyds, Founders, New Glarus, and lots of others. You name it, I can probably find it.

I can probably get you the Squall pretty easily. I'll let you know the next time I go for beer if there's any left, and get one for you if no one comes through until then.

I can definitely get squall and probably bitches brew. id be interested if you could get new glarus raspberry tart or really any type of sour that I cant get in NJ

Im pretty sure I just saw it at the boonton liquor outlet like a week ago lol thats my staple beer store.

I live in Milton, DE and get get you both. I'm looking for Russian River and maybe Three Floyds. Russian River is my first choice if you can get it.

Latest posts

Back