I would like to look over an AG Brewer's Shoulder in Houston

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reinheitsgebot

Reaction score
For the experience, and to see how to get into it, I would love to watch you brew an AG batch.

If you are brewing on the weekends in Houston, preferably in the NE or NW, and don't mind me watching and asking a lot of questions, let me know.

Thanks!

How did you miss out on any Big Brew events last weekend?

Well, I only had Friday off last week, but I sure would have loved to take part. So instead I declared my own "teach a friend to homebrew day" and had a buddy of mine help out with my Irish Red partial mash.

Count me in too. I'm a Houston homebrewer who started brewing about 5 months ago and am thinking of making the jump to AG. I can supply a few bottles of my Oatmeal Coffee Stout to help the process.

Cheers,
:mug:
G

I just wanna say good for you guys asking to shadow someone, what a great idea. I think if a lot of people saw how easy AG can be, there would be a lot less hesitation to take the step. Good luck!

Ive always said "theres no need to re-invent the wheel" and always seek learning from others ..

ever in the victoria area? our process is fairly simple "bobby M's batch sparging" we dont have alot of high tech equipment but we get between 80-90% efficiency everytime so i think its pretty good! i think it is a good simple way to get started and easy to learn!!

im in the woodlands area doing all grain batches ussually any day i can get off early but i would not mind showing you the ropes on a weekend day just send me a message ive got two batches fermenting and two grain bills ready to go

Back