Lilburn Home Brew new owners

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just a heads up.
The home brew store in Lilburn is under new management. The new owners are Andrew and Angelina, with a niece that helps out after school.

I have been by there and the new folks really seem to want to turn it around from what it once was. They are slowly turning it into what it should have been all along. (They know what an uphill battle they face)

If you haven't been by in a while, drop in, take a look, say hi and welcome them to the neighborhood. Lets give them a hand turning this into the LHBS we were always looking for. :)

I've been in there a couple of times since they took over. I've only met Angelina so far. Very friendly and seems anxious to please.
Inventory is a little short but better than the previous owners and they are working to improve. I sure hope they make it. They have my bussiness as of now.

My girlfriend lives two minutes from there and I have been there a few times. Like others have said the inventory is a little light but it was almost non-existent when they took over. They seem to really want to make it into a quality shop. I wish them all the best as they will probably become my main LHBS the more time I spend up in that area.

Thanks guys!! It means a lot to Angie and me, seriously. We love Georgia, love our customers, and love what we're doing!!
It's a great day to homebrew!

Andrew

Soon. I'm still cleaning up a few things, and it won't be perfect at first, but hey, this whole thing is a work-in-progress!

Hey everyone! Sorry it's been a while since our last post.

Our website is up and running, you can find us at lilburnhomebrew.com. We have the class schedule on there too!

We've been serving homebrews from Atlanta to Athens since 1994. In the next couple of months, we will be moving the store a few miles east to Snellville. We will have a new name as well. Our AOR will remain Atlanta to Athens.

If you haven't stopped by in a while, you're missing out. We have folks (who haven't been in for a year or more) stop by and are quite surprised at the difference we've made.

Hey everyone! Sorry it's been a while since our last post.

Our website is up and running, you can find us at lilburnhomebrew.com. We have the class schedule on there too!

We've been serving homebrews from Atlanta to Athens since 1994. In the next couple of months, we will be moving the store a few miles east to Snellville. We will have a new name as well. Our AOR will remain Atlanta to Athens.

If you haven't stopped by in a while, you're missing out. We have folks (who haven't been in for a year or more) stop by and are quite surprised at the difference we've made.
Sweet! Where abouts in Snellville?

Back