NOOB ?'s - (kit directions)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomas

Reaction score
I have the more beer! kit and its been a lot of fun doing my first batch. Unfortunately the directions really sputter out when it comes time for bottling. I've been all over the internet and am a little confused about a couple issues. First of all I used the american IPA kit and now I have 5 gallons of a very poo brown mix with 2 inches of sediment at the bottom and about 1.5" of foam at the top with little chunks of what appear to be hops interspersed in the foam. That sound OK? I neglected to take Gravity readings unfortunately.

Anyone have a link to learn how to post pictures? I tried search function but it wasn't too helpful

Ok I will let it sit, been two weeks so far.
You guys have a link with instructions on posting pictures?

Thanks for the other links, and I have the book you mentioned. I would buy membership but I lost my job about 4 months ago and money is tight...but I can still make beer!!!

If you have a photobucket or other pic hosting account you can post pics on here using the img tag in [***] Where img goes where the asteriks are and /img in the brackets at the end of the code of your pics...if you have photobucket though they usually provide you the link with img tags on it...

But we really don't need to see it, everything is fine...

Back