• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5gal CORNY KEGS!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TFQUAGMIRE

Reaction score
I have 4 5gal pin lock corny kegs $50 OBO Tom 570 517-1397 i also have a beg of various parts.:mug:

I'm interested also. 2nd in line. Need to know where you are at, would you ship, and how much to ship to 19968. I'm all about it.

great! im in Hawley Pa. i can find out how much to ship. i do have a pay pal account. why dont you call me? 570 517-1397

that i didnt know. i didnt know you could "gift money" on pay pal. i use it because you can always get your money back if you dont get your goods. thats the purpose of paypal i thought

that i didnt know. i didnt know you could "gift money" on pay pal. i use it because you can always get your money back if you dont get your goods. thats the purpose of paypal i thought

You are correct. Paypal is a great way to do these transactions. Anyone dumb enough to gift the money through PayPal deserves to get duped.

Funny how masses of us gift money to a single HBTer for group buys. I suppose we all deserve to be duped?

The purpose of PayPal is for eBay to make more money. EBay requires a PayPal account so they can charge you for selling something. Then when you want to move the money to the bank they charge you to do that with PayPal.

You are correct. Paypal is a great way to do these transactions. Anyone dumb enough to gift the money through PayPal deserves to get duped.

are you saying by "Gifting" money on paypal you have no course of action is the seller / Group buy person decides to take the money and run, where as if you send money as a purchase you can get your money back?

I had no idea it worked that way, but does make sense.

and NO paypal doesn't charge me anything when I transfer funds into my bank account via pay pal.

-=Jason=-

are you saying by "Gifting" money on paypal you have no course of action is the seller / Group buy person decides to take the money and run, where as if you send money as a purchase you can get your money back?

I had no idea it worked that way, but does make sense.

Yes; that's my understanding....

The only reason I gifted you money for your kegs was because I figured you'd be easy to find in Chino if you welched. Probably not a lot of guys with 100 kegs in their garage. :D

The reason most people ask to "gift" is because it saves the seller from having to pay paypal fees.

Back