• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ball lock for pin lock trade (disconnects)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bufitfn

Reaction score
I got a great deal on 12 pin lock kegs so I need to convert my lines over to pin lock.
Anyone interested in trading (or selling)
I have 2- new gas in and 2- new liquid out ball lock disconnects I will trade for the same in Pin lock.
If you have some used pin lock disconnects to sell, I'd also be interested.
Thanks

i have a bunch( 7 pair ) i just picked up from an auction and have no use for them i have all ball lock kegs interested im in PA as well

DSC01195.jpg

Great I can give you 2 new gas. 2 new liquid.
Also I can give you a few used liquid and gas as well.
maybe 4 sets or more if I dig some up.
Even trade?

i just tried again bufitfn. First copy was sent 3/25 at 3:49 pm...not sure why it didn't come through. If you don't get it, shoot me a PM.
jason

Hey Jaginger. Don't know why but I dont get your PM's.
I seem to get others ok.
I made a deal with the disconnects already, so if thats it, Thank You but I think I'm all set.

OK thanks man. I did get your PM earlier today...so weird you don't get mine. i just clicked on the link right under your name both times.

Glad you're all set, that's what the PM was about. Happy brewing.

Back