Funky Idea for a couple of guys brewing:

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bad coffee

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
My brew partner and I were having some beers last night, and talking bout labels. I think there should be a difference from whether he 'calls' the recipe or I do. The difference on the label will be subtle, and only he and I will be able to recognize whether it's 'his' or 'mine'

Something like the top edge of the drawing looks like this for one guy:
/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

And this for the other:
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

What do you think? does it really make a difference to anyone?

it's the sly little details that would make us laugh.

Side note: Sure, we both know what batch who 'called' the recipe, and where/when we brewed. but once we get 4 batches going (2 at his place, 2 at mine) and they all the bottled around the same time, wouldnt' it make sense to be able to differentiate?

Just ramblings from a drunk guy...

B

That's a neat idea. You could also use it to have little brew-offs of similar beers to determine the better of the 2. Then the two of you could laugh at the people who can't tell the difference between them.

I say you guys do something with a little character. shrunken down real small (assuming you're printing with a good printer) and placed in a corner or something. like angel/devil, goblin/fairy, Barney/Fred, Fry/Bender. I know these are lame examples but they're just that. Examples. just find two characters like that. Then people would be like. WTF? Why ar these all over your beers for no apparent reason.

Back