BeerSmith Mobile Full Coming Soon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dk21

Reaction score
I'm guessing that there are at least some folks that have been waiting for this. I happened to check BeerSmith's site for an update and came across this: http://beersmith.com/blog/2013/04/2...p-preview-for-iphone-ipad-android-and-kindle/

I'm definitely excited as I rarely use a traditional computer for much of anything at this point...my tablet is capable of most of what I want to do and is more mobile to have with me while brewing. I've used brewersfriend.com and haven't been dissatisfied, but BeerSmith is more developed and more full featured. I hope this might be the answer I've been waiting for!

It's a really nice program it's nice to be able to take your tablet to the Homebrew store make changes to your recipe as you buy ingredients as well as be able to take digital notes on your iPad while you are brewing.

Did anyone else purchase this yet? The performance can be a bit on the slow side at times, but otherwise it looks pretty good. Hopefully a future update will improve performance.

I bought the Lite version a few days ago. It's got pretty much everything I need. I will still do recipes on my laptop, but the tablet will be with me in my garage when I brew.

I like the cloud access the best. I can get to my recipes from anywhere now. Also, it has timers built in. I'm looking forward to giving them a try next time I brew. I just started using them on the PC-version recently.

Did anyone else purchase this yet? The performance can be a bit on the slow side at times, but otherwise it looks pretty good. Hopefully a future update will improve performance.
Mine runs slow too. Still happy to have it though. I'll bet it gets better in the near future.

Back