SEWAGE Brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pumbaa

I prefer 23383
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm getting jelous of seeing all the GRABASS events and gatherings so I decided we should dgt something up for the Milwaukee/Southeast Wisconsin area . . .

South
East
Wisconsin
All
Grain and
Extract

Brewers

I figured we could get together, hang out, shoot the **** and maybe even brew once an d a while. I couldn't think of a better acronym, but figured this one works since we shouldnt take this stuff so seriously.

CHEESEHEADS UNITE!
join us and partake in general cocklockery and skylarking!!
:tank:

let me know if you're interested and we'll see if we can get together by the end of the month for some swilling
:mug:

Shot Drive said:
Is Racine in Southeastern WI? With all the Bear and Cub fans here I wonder. I'm in.

I think Racine is in SE WI, but Pumbaa is the final authority!! I think that you can come if you wear Packer colors, to show your loyalty to the glory of Cheeseheads. I'll try to dig up my Favre jersey beforehand, since I'm in the UP and need to be adopted into the SEWAGE.

*ducks and runs away before the flame wars start.......

Yooper Chick said:
I think Racine is in SE WI, but Pumbaa is the final authority!! I think that you can come if you wear Packer colors, to show your loyalty to the glory of Cheeseheads. I'll try to dig up my Favre jersey beforehand, since I'm in the UP and need to be adopted into the SEWAGE.

*ducks and runs away before the flame wars start.......

Um, Lorena, Opening Day is two weeks away. Feel free to find some Brewers attire:ban: BTW, no flame wars from me. Everyone around here know that Yoopers are just Northern Cheeseheads:D

Wow, I'm not the only Racinian here anymore?
Anyway, I'm totally down with being a SEWER Brewer! Good idea Pumbaa!

Latest posts

Back