Breweriana Collection

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mysteryberto

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I love homebrewing but I also like a good commercial beer. Living in Oregon there's a few really good breweries. I've been collecting beer signage and tap handles lately.

Five picture maximum so I didn't get a chance to post all my tap handles. Anyone else collect breweriana?
7871d1222399854-breweriana-collection-img_1555.jpg

7872d1222399979-breweriana-collection-img_1650.jpg

7874d1222400041-breweriana-collection-img_1791.jpg

7875d1222400125-breweriana-collection-summer-07-002.jpg

IMG_1555.jpg

IMG_1650.jpg

IMG_1651.jpg

IMG_1791.jpg

summer 07 002.jpg

I do but abhor clutter. Most of my collection is bottles and six pack holder art. Currently I'm looking for frames or frame stock so I can make my own wall art out of interesting six pack box art.

Tap handles I usually don't go for because I usually don't have those beers on tap.

HA...I have one of those Widmer mirrors. Or rather I should say HAD. I smacked the wall it was hanging on trying to scare SWMBO one night and the darn thing crashed to the ground. Did you get that at the sale they had....oh....7 years ago or so?

I don't have those beers on tap but I think it's fun to have a tap handle that is the same style as the beer.

I bought the Widmer sign from a breweriana club swap meet a couple months ago.

Nice. I think it was like 7 years ago they tweaked their logo a little and had a huge garage sale of all the old logo items. That mirror, posters, glasses, shirts, you name it. Came home with more than SWMBO would have liked!

Back