• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts 2.5 Gal Keg & 10 Gal Cooler HLT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zinc_Saucier

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Updated Prices and pic

Hi, I have a keg and cooler to sell

Keg $70
2.5gal from kegconnection, really good condition, I haven't put any beer through it, and it doesn't look like the guy I bought it from did either. Can post pics next week if requested, but it looks like the one on the kegconnection website View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1441993679.799126.jpg

HLT $65
10gal Rubbermaid cooler with ss bulkhead, ss ball valve, and camlock fitting. Could very easily be turned into a MT with the addition of a false bottom as the bulkhead has 1/2 NPT (I think?) female fitting on the inside. Light wear and tear (few scratches on lid and on bottom of the tank)
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1441244493.016798.jpg

Pickup (Quincy) or local drop off if agreed upon (Boston area or out towards Springfield, MA/Windsor Locks, CT)

You looking for anything or just cash. I have a 25' c fc with open ends (I would finish it to your specifications) as well as a new 1/2od immersion chiller that is also 25 ft worth of copper. I would be interested in the keg

Back