Am I the only one?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttibby

Reaction score
M i the only one who does this, i go down to the basement and can just stare a the bubbling airlock for an hour, hypnotized by the gurgling and bubbling of the little yeasties working hard for no other reason then to produce my beer! Thanks yeasties!!!

You need a girlfriend.....bad.

Find one that likes homebrew.:rockin:

I am more of the hover over the airlock to sniff the brew when the airlock burps.
Mmmmmmm..:drunk:

Sometimes I smell the fumes blowing gently from atop the airlock while I watch in wonder as it bubbles. So no you're not the only one.:)

i love listening to an active airlock at night. it helps me sleep. i used a 3 piece one for a while but that was far too quiet

I am more of the hover over the airlock to sniff the brew when the airlock burps.
Mmmmmmm..:drunk:

^This!

I just can't resist taking a whiff every time I pass by when my beer is fermenting. Smells SO good!

I need to invent an air freshener that smells of fermenting beer.

BigFloyd said:
You need a girlfriend.....bad. Find one that likes homebrew.:rockin:

Happily married, and have a wonderful son. I do that when they are in bed...i only sleep a few hrs a night, so lots of time to do these odd things.

Dont get as much of it now that the buckets go in my ferm freezer in the garage...but its nice opening up that freezer it smells amazing every time.

Fermenting mead smells heavenly through the airlock, so no you are not alone. I often like to watch the airlock, somewhat mesmerized. :)

M i the only one who does this, i go down to the basement and can just stare a the bubbling airlock for an hour, hypnotized by the gurgling and bubbling of the little yeasties working hard for no other reason then to produce my beer! Thanks yeasties!!!

Give that bad girl a sniff, you know you want to. ;)

Back