ISO: Bruery 12 Beers of Christmas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmains

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm trying to round up the first three years of Bruery's 12 years of xmas. I'm having trouble finding them even on eBay. If anyone has any of the three and wants to trade, PM or post here. I have some things that may be of interest.

Thanks

What are the 3 beers called? I do know that Hop City in Atlanta carries some of the Bruery's stuff. I have the Saison De Lente in the fridge, it was alright.

3 French Hens should be easy to get from collector/traders, 2 Turtle doves may be a bit harder but doable with the right "ammo".

Partridge in a Pear Tree (known among collectors as PiaPT) has become very rare because of its status as the rare first component of an epic vertical. When it first came out few people knew it was part of a vertical and no one knew the Bruery would become what it is now. I don't even think the brewers knew since they claim on the bottle it should be enjoyed within a few years. (unlike 2 Turtle Doves which says it can be saved for its full 11 years.) Perhaps it does not have the same O2 blocking caps that they use on the long term age-able beers? I remember drinking many bottles as I quite liked it and never thought to save one for the next 12 years. Most bottles ended up consumed and the starting bottle count was much lower than later releases.

By all accounts the beer has peaked and is not worth the money or beer it would take to land it. Your best bet is to snag years 2-12 and hope they do another PiaPT in year 13.

Back