The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B's playing down to Ottawa's worst-of-the-league level. I suppose that happens. Hopefully they'll pull this one out...

[edit] Yeah baby! 45 seconds left! WINNING!

Last edited:
dims

The Spousal Unit and I were out near Sturbridge late this morning and decided to drop in on Tree House on the way home.
Not a strong strategic move, we arrived at 1pm and the place was totally mobbed up.
Farking doggies everywhere - I felt like we needed a doggy for admission today :drunk:

Joe. I meant to say nitro and that kicked by the time I finished that one. So I went with my favorite Stinger.

Whatd you think it was Hoppy giving you those poisoned Tilted Barn? I was going to bring Mott The Lesser but I got up way before the ass crack of dawn to golf in RI and wasn't sure what shape I'd be in to stop by.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..... I didn’t put two and two together. Haha!

I recognized you and did remember you coming that time a long time ago. I didn’t put the HBT connection together.

Yeah, sorry.. our effin Nitro tank kicked yesterday early in the day.

I seem to be getting a call a day from Chinese telemarketers. I’m PRETTY sure Bob Kraft didn’t give my number to the girls in FL. WTF? Anyone know how to get this bullsh!t to stop?

I have no idea what it is they’re trying to sell, they’re talking f’ing Chinese.

I had a recorded message in Chinese at my office. The FCC will take a complaint, but it is easier and more effective to block the call. My home number is on the no call list (like that matters to these telemarking fookers) but caller ID saves me from answering.

I seem to be getting a call a day from Chinese telemarketers. I’m PRETTY sure Bob Kraft didn’t give my number to the girls in FL. WTF? Anyone know how to get this bullsh!t to stop?

I have no idea what it is they’re trying to sell, they’re talking f’ing Chinese.

Beef and broccree … :D

Just went down to the cellar to put my laundry into the machine.

I’m babysitting cats. (Spawn 2 is in China for some MBA class. I suppose we should train yoots to battle the 10 billion Red Chinese who are trying to steal us blind.)

Spawn #2’s cats darted into the cellar like a Democrat hunting down fake news.
(I crack myself up.)

Now I’m sitting here listening to the guest cat whining for me to open the cellar door.

Again.

This ain’t our first rodeo.

Cats are dumber than a box of rocks.

Do I open the door or teach the critter a lesson?

Last edited:
Back