Kolsch at World Market?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drunkatuw

Reaction score
I've been reading a lot about Kolsch beers on HBT recently and was hoping to try a commercial one before I committed to brewing 5 gal.

I've searched the liquor store with no luck, but I've just recently discovered that Cost Plus World Market has a huge beer selection. But it could take all day looking over the huge wall of beer to find a kolsch. Has anyone found a kolsch beer that they liked at Cost Plus World Market?

Thanks!

I stopped by after work today and browsed the beer wall and found the flying dog tire bite and the only other kolsch I could find was kayak kolsch from lake superior brewing from Duluth, MN (I'm guessing that's a local beer and most world markets don't carry it). The beers are chilling now and I'll be drinking them tomorrow. If I like the taste of the kolsch beers, I'll be picking up a kolsch kit when I visit midwest supplies this weekend.

Back