Nucleated Nonic Glasses?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1997ws6

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I thought I would ask the all knowing HBT about a glass I'm looking for. I would like a Nucleated Nonic glass without a logo. I've been scouring the internet for these and I can only find them in the UK. Has anyone seen these in the States? Thanks!

Kevin

I would certainly be interested. I just emailed the US office of a Turkish company that makes them (pasabahce) to see if they're available anywhere at retail.

What about a drop of glass etching compound in the bottom of each glass. That's a cheap experiment to do on a glass that's not your favorite.

I read in another thread that using the etching compound does not work all that well for some reason. Their guess was maybe the compound did not make a rough enough surface. After reading that I decided to use a pointed stone on my dremel turned on medium with moderate pressure and made the scratches kinda deep. Don't look all that good, its only random spirals but it works.

Back