• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

updated list

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pantherbrew

Reaction score
I am going to get out of brewing so I am selling everything. As things sell i will update. Please do not instant message me send everything to [email protected] . I also have pictures i can email if you need them. I can accept pay pal for payment. I am located in michigan 49127

1) 15 gal keggles with tops cut out and debured holes drilled and comes with weldless fitting...$150.00

3) 1/2 gallon growlers $3.00 each

1) Tackle box full of clamps, T's, Fittings. Misc o rings and connectors. Came from a beer distubuter repair person. This was box to take on repairs.$25.00

1) brand new tub of PB sanitizer Paid 26.00 never used, 8oz tub of 5 star sanitizer (1/2) gone. 1 bottle star scan (1/4) bottle used $25.00

1) kezzer freezer white in color. 7.5 cubic foot coller is stained and attached to keezer. manifold mounted to coller. one perlick no drip faucet. stainless drip tray. Coller is set up to take 4 more faucets. $250.00

20lbs co2 tank and regulator (full) $100.00

1) misc kit. 1 Ale pale, hydometer,auto siphon, car bouy brushes,2 bottle of root beer concentrat, $30.00

1) fermenting freezer will hold 6-7 6 gal car bouy. rust in the bottom. $50.00

Shipping is available or local pick up.

Back