• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Prickly Pear Fruit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm about to try brewing some Gose soon and this would be great in that. I don't have much to offer besides lots of different local honeys and blueberries from NE Tennessee.

Son of a gun, I've wanted to try making some mead with prickly pear fruit for a while now. Unfortunately I have nothing to trade. I am just seeing this thread today and don't know what you're trading for already. Would you maybe be interested in some rhubarb next spring? The tricky part about that is I don't have my own patch, I usually inherit some from family members who have way too much.

Edit: I guess I have access to cherries from Door County, WI. Them cherries ain't cheap, though.

Looking great! Time for some mead and cider.

13932693_956424384503650_3474755934317314691_n.jpg

Prickly pears are getting ready to be harvested again!
I've had some members contact me that have purchased in the past.

I will be gathering a ton of them the first week of August.

A USPS Full Medium Flat Rate Box shipped for $28.00 - approximately 11+lbs
A USPS Full Large Flat Rate Box shipped for $36.00 - approximately 17+ lbs.

I usually ship on Monday and Tuesday so they arrive during the week and don't sit in the USPS warehouse over the weekend.

If anyone is interested, PM me.
Thanks,
GTG

If you still have some Id like the larger box. My buddy just moved from Az to Panama so no more from him and I thought I'd have to go without. Let me know and I can PayPal you.
Geoff,
Blackwater Brewery

Back