I need a new handle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bernie Brewer

Grouchy Old Fart
Reaction score
I'm sick of being Ablrbrau and need a new handle, but can't think of anything decent. Any ideas? Here's your chance, guys and gals, to turn this into a roast!

How 'bout...

wallet2light_2.JPG

lorenae said:
How about "#1 Fan of the Golden Chickens"?

Lorena

Ya know, as I have said, I really do follow the Warriors. But as my favorite sports teams go, they aren't #1, nor are the Packers. I love baseball, and I bleed Brewers blue. How's that for suffering?:)

Dwayne Wade's secret man-whore

Kinda catchy, isn't it?

beer4breakfast said:
Hey, you could be thong; it is triangular, modest, alluring, and possessed of a funky smell.

Hmmmmm, if it has a funky smell, you should avoid its owner.

Orpheus said:
If you're serious, though, post up some of your interests, we might be able to collectively figure something out.

OK here goes: I work as an electrician. I hunt, fish, camp, Brew and drink. I hold a pilot's license. I follow Marquette Basketball, Packer and Badger football, and esp Brewer baseball. I have a wife, 2 kids and 2 dogs. I'm blind in one eye. My musical tastes range from classic rock to Jimmy Buffett.

GAWD, that looks like a personal ad, and a boring one at that! I'm pathetic.:eek:

Sparky
FishBait
BrewCod
MoonGlow (just kidding...)
BrewMoon...
RastaMonBrew
Fins...too obvious...
Hook& Bottle
CILCIA (changes in latitudes...)
LGDAS (Let's get Drunk...)
Banana Wind (...named after Weizen farts...)

I do not beleave you would have posted about your eye unless you wanted that as part of the concideration, so i hope i do not offend, but how about:

Dead Eye Dick?

Ok, here goes:

Short Circuit
Live Wire
Charged Ground
Ground Fault
Jumper Cable
AC
DC
AC/DC
Romex
Old Construction Box (sounds like an old lady...)
Crimper
Stripper
Lineman
Burned Out
110/220

and for the money:

Wire Nut

There, I'm out!

:cross:

Everyone seems to want to use cheese but not dick, so i propose this:

"Dick Cheese"!

Brilliant!!!!!

Bernie Brewer said:
Ya know, as I have said, I really do follow the Warriors. But as my favorite sports teams go, they aren't #1, nor are the Packers. I love baseball, and I bleed Brewers blue. How's that for suffering?:)

Wow! That really is suffering! GO BREW CREW!

Yooper Brewmistress said:
Great thinking, Wolf. I like it! Now I might need a new handle- my name is so boring!
There! I'm going to be the YB EAC.

Lorena
Well Welcome Bernie Brewer and Yooper Brewmistress or should I say YBEAC? :mug:

Back