Excited in CO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GottaGetABrew

Reaction score
Hey all,

I received a starter kit for Christmas so I am anxious to get started. Been reading about brewing on and off for a year or so and always wanted to try it but just getting around to it. Watched a friend, who has 10+ years experience, brew a AG batch and that only escalated my "need" to give it a shot.

Stumbled upon HBT one night and have been reading threads every day since, lol. Seems as though I learn something new just about every thread I read and can even postulate a theory or at least anticipate what the replies will be to some of the questions.

I am going to try to get my first brew session in on New Year’s day. Might as well start the New Year off right! I am starting with a Honey Cream Ale kit that came with my starter.

Well, thanks for all the knowledge so far and a pre-thanks for the questions that are yet to come!

Bryan

Another fellow Coloradoan. Welcome to the Obsession. I am in Denver. Enjoy busting the homebrew cherry. It can only go up from here:mug:

Thanks zman. I am sitting out here in the cold testing out the kettle (just installed the weldless) and burner setup. Having a little issue with gas flow at the moment but I have about 7 gallons at roughly 190 and climbing. I may not be able to wait until the 1st.

Back