1/2" Stainless Ball valves $10.99 ea till 2012

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK OK OK... You got it! $13.99 ea! Give me a few hours to change the web store price and once you see it there order away. I only have 50 in stock so order fast!

Cheers
Jay

Just got 4...Thanks Jaybird!!! (and thanks GT yellowjacket for giving Jaybird the idea)

That's a lot of love on the 3-piece valves! Best price I've ever seen anywhere! With the savings I got on my 3 valves, I justified a 15" false bottom for my boil kettle too. Order just placed. Thanks Jaybird!

I'm just about ready to place an order (thanks, it works now) but I want to make sure you ship with USPS so I don't get nailed with brokerage fees at the border (I'm getting a false bottom too!). Do you often ship to Canada with no complaints?

I'm just about ready to place an order (thanks, it works now) but I want to make sure you ship with USPS so I don't get nailed with brokerage fees at the border (I'm getting a false bottom too!). Do you often ship to Canada with no complaints?

I will PM you here in a bit I am running out the door. I do ship to Canada but we will do it another way.... My site is not set up to do it yet...

This offer is winding down... there are still plenty left of the 2 pc ball valves...And a few days to get your orders in......
Thanks for all the orders so far guys/gals
Cheers
Jay

BuhUUmmer... went to see about getting a 3 piecer.... done temp sold out :( Well, Happy New Year to all regardless, and thanks much for the sweet offers Jaybird.

Full port?
Yes full port for sure but the sale is over.. We sold out of the 3 pc ones a day ago...

BuhUUmmer... went to see about getting a 3 piecer.... done temp sold out :( Well, Happy New Year to all regardless, and thanks much for the sweet offers Jaybird.

There will be other killer deals coming in 2012 keep an eye on the website....!
Thanks for all the orders you guys. I have an idea for 2012 that we are discussing. I'll keep you posted as it all comes together.
Cheers
Jay

So I still see orders coming in for the 1/2" 2pc valves.... Its going to be until tonight before I can get on my website to change the listing.. So if you want some of the 2 pc for 10.99 ea I say order them up until the listing changes.
Cheers
Jay

Just saw this. Very jealous of those that got in on this.

ahhhhh this will come back around at some point. We do still have killer prices on this ballvalve year around. Lowest price I could find on the net. We have some of the lowest hardware prices out there. Maybe not on them all, but on most. We get more hardware every week and lower our prices every chance we can.
check it out and let me know what you think.
NorCal Brewing Solutions, Redding, California, 96001 USA
Cheers
Jay

Latest posts

Back