Adding Fruit to Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mania83

Reaction score
I was just wondering if you can add any fruit to your beer. Lets just say bananas for example. I mostly hear of people adding berry type fruits. Just curious.

Yes

The top of the page has a link called Recipes that will take you to all of the HBT recipes. There is a specialty beer that has all kind of fruits you could imagine. Or search the fruit beer part.

Good luck

Why ruin a good beer with fruit? maybe eat a banana while drinking a beer? i like to eat pecan pie and drink beer but i dont want a pecan pie flavor beer. but to each his/her own. Matt is right thereare alot of fruit reciepe's here. hope you find one that you like.

P.S if you find a pecan pie flavor beer let me know.................lol

I have to disagree.

I went to a beer tasting event last year and tried an apricot and an apple beer. Out of all the beers they were definitely my favorites!

I wouldn't want to drink 15 of them in one sitting. But the contrast with a light bodied beer, bitter hops and fruity after taste is awesome!

Back