• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Electric Rig + Keezer, etc DFW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iijakii

Reaction score
Getting married and moving to Portland in June and will be in a 1br apt. Would like to get rid of this before then.

Here's an image album with all of the pictures and details: http://imgur.com/a/AVPKV

$2,500 for everything.

Worded things a bit strange, didn't know if I should make it super basic for the Craigslist ad or not. Let me know if something's unclear or if you have any questions at all.

Too big to ship. I'll sell the keezer separate if anyone's interested but everything else is staying together for a couple of weeks to try and get it all sold before I start parting-out. Located in North Richland Hills, TX.

What a beautiful setup! Wish I had the cash for it. Good luck with the sale.

If you part out the keezer I might be interested in the two taps shanks, regulator, manifold, tank and hoses (basically anything to do with the keezer that is shippable). Let me know.

I have ball lock kegs so I wouldn't be interested in the pin lock connects

Might even be interested in the temp control for the keezer as I have a friend who plans to build a keezer.

If you part out the keezer I might be interested in the two taps shanks, regulator, manifold, tank and hoses (basically anything to do with the keezer that is shippable). Let me know.

I have ball lock kegs so I wouldn't be interested in the pin lock connects

Might even be interested in the temp control for the keezer as I have a friend who plans to build a keezer.

Sorry, I mean't I'd sell the keezer (as a whole) separate from the brew rig. I'll make the first post more clear.

would you be willing to sell just the kegs, co2 cylinder, and regulator. if so how much?

Someone's said they're buying the keezer. I'll repost a new thread later this week sometime for the brew rig (and all the mentioned extras up there).

$1,900 for the rest of it.

Daaaaaaaaaaang Gina! I know you just built that thing, sorry you gotta let it go!

Yeah I'm pretty sad to get rid of it. I really, really enjoyed building it though. I'm sure once I'm settled I'll make me one of those 1-vessel BIAB rigs or something I can store in a closet.

Any chance of bringing it to Portland with you and selling it here?

Hey guys,

It's currently planned to be sold this Saturday. I'll post if it falls through.

Edit:

SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back