I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
need a ruling on Rachel Keller (Fargo, Legion)

lioZI-dA_400x400.jpg

Ohh. Tough one. Her body is nicer in her plumper version. Her face looks better in her thinner version.

Got me the other day

Drizzly gray morning, traffic a crawl, takes me 1 &1/2 hours to make the 30-mile trip to work in typical a-hole filled DC Beltway traffic and I'm in a foul mood as I pull up to the McDs drive-through and this chica muy bonita takes my money & flashes a smile.

And not one of those "I'm here at 530am making minimum wage, selling egg mcmuffins to slobs like you & need this job so I have to smile" kind of smile. and definitely not a flirty smile, I am literally 3x her age and 3x her size

But this genuine, from the heart kind of smile and my bad mood went poof

Last edited:
My most polite reaction is: "Really?"
But I reckon the fact that those two pics are here pretty much qualifies her...

Cheers! :drunk:

Not classically pretty, but had a great figure and seemed to be a real redhead. Plus her character on NewRadio had quite a wild streak.

That was a great show, by the way, which ended too soon. They kept moving around its time slot, which can cause problems getting a stable audience. It was a real tragedy when Phil Harman died. Such a funny guy.

Rickman pretty much steals every movie he's in

Even when they're cut from the movie, he's got the best lines

From Robin Hood. Rickman's character is dying and the old crone tells him she's his mother. He looks at her with disgust, asks "who was dad?" and dies

Rickman pretty much steals every movie he's in

Even when they're cut from the movie, he's got the best lines

From Robin Hood. Rickman's character is dying and the old crone tells him she's his mother. He looks at her with disgust, asks "who was dad?" and dies

Hahahah - awesome, forgotten that.

Back