Who is keg killing tonight?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisS

I like cold beverages
Reaction score
I have a brown that needs to get into a keg but the fridge is full, so keg kill is on tonight. Who else os killing a keg this weekend nevermind tonight?

I'm hell-bent on killing a keg of Light Lager that tastes like green apple jolly ranchers this weekend. It's one notch above Busch Lite when I put it in a frozen glass and drink it while its still really cold. It was really just a 5 gallon starter for a German Pils, but I figured might as well drink it. Need to get that keg outta the cooler!!

We'll probably also kick my keg of American Brown (which is most delicious) this weekend. Sad to see it go.

I am having my first beer in a month - have a variety of brews in the fridge, and plan on drinking everything in the fridge - which is a lot - strong also. Have already told my wife not to depend on me for anything tomorrow

sacrifice,

thats some funny **** right there. I know when the two brew fests in town are happening the usual line is is "I am unavailable for comment, action, or deed, please leave a message and I will get back to you on Monday and remind me on Monday because i have a punding headache and will forget all of this". At least she was nice enought to turn off the TV after i passed out in front of it.

I have the opposite problem, I kill before the next one is ready. I drank less when I bottled.

Back