Buffalo Wild Wings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i walked into my local BWW the other day. they had 34 beers on tap, 6 of which were interesting craft beers. they had another half-dozen ok beers (sam adams, etc) and about 20 BMCs. so if i had to hang out there, they would have enough to keep me interested.

finally saw the commercial on TV. i think it's funny, then again i like laughing at myself :D

I thought that commercial was hilarious - and the bratwurst beer seems like something someone would lovingly brew and document right on this site!

I bet if they had made it a bacon beer, all LHBS around the country would suddenly run out of carboys and LME

I can make Bacon Beer? Tires marks left in the driveway

crosschk said:
I bet if they had made it a bacon beer, all LHBS around the country would suddenly run out of carboys and LME

I can make Bacon Beer? Tires marks left in the driveway

Bacon beer is pretty good

Went to the Bdubs that just opened by me. Good wings and decent beer selection (about 7 CO beers, 2 Sam Adams, couple of ciders, a few micros and "good" BMC selection (shock top, blue moon, etc)

Don't know the company and didn't watch the commercial, but just looking at the still makes me wonder what kind of idiot is behind it all?

Why? We don't need everyone homebrewing. If even half of the people I knew tried homebrewing, it probably WOULD look like that setup in the commerical. Come to think of it... I love that they made this commercial. Keep the derps out of a hobby that requires attention to detail, sanitization, and a bit of intelligence!

Just what I was thinking. I laugh my @$$ off when I first saw this commercial and every person that knows that I brew brought it up the next time I saw them.

FUNNY STUFF if you ask me.

I thought it was kinda funny. And really it shows that bdubs is freaking out that people have realized that there is no reason to go to bdubs for football when one can thoroughly enjoy all the games at home. For far less $$ I get to control the games I see through directtv...eat much better food from my grill and crockpot...and drink much better beer from my own tap. Its a no brainer and many have realized this. So all they can do is ridicule the lack of ambiance because that's all they have to offer (and that is very debatable)...at my house we get just as rowdy on Sundays with good food and tasty flowing beer. Haters can hate but we've got it figured out Imo.

I loved this commercial! Just shows you how popular homebrewing is getting. Everyone knows someone who brews, it is a timely joke. I really don't think they were trying to offend anyone or bash homebrewing.... its just a commercial about football and chicken wings. =)

Back