What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took a quick trip back to NEBCO. Out of Coriolis (what else is new?). So I went with the next best thing.

Having a bunch of people over this weekend. So I had to pick-up the goods so we're prepared.
image-2547440104.jpg

Remmy said:
Took a quick trip back to NEBCO. Out of Coriolis (what else is new?). So I went with the next best thing.

Having a bunch of people over this weekend. So I had to pick-up the goods so we're prepared.

Only 20? Lame.......:D

Finished removing the tree.

Carb sample of a saison I bottled 6 days ago. No chill so forgive the head, but it's fully carbed. 16 days grain to glass. That's a beast of a yeast.

20130809_144316_HDR_zps80b33c6a.jpg

finsfan said:
i see you got some for yourself but what are you friends gonna drink? :D

You know me all too well.

WesleyS said:
Only 20? Lame.......:D

I try. :( At least we'll have a good time. I have 8 Neighbor of the Beast's and 4 Sea Hags. It's a NEBCO-only party.

Starting the day off right with Ben's "The New Joint." ****ing awesome beer. Just the right hops. It smells so damn good.

image-2515381038.jpg

You know me all too well.

I try. :( At least we'll have a good time. I have 8 Neighbor of the Beast's and 4 Sea Hags. It's a NEBCO-only party.

haha i wish i could get my hands on that amount of gandhi, local anyway, i know ud be more than willing to ship that my way

There was a lot more where that came from (over 8 cases). I can't drink that fast. :D

Starting the weekend off with some rice wine. Love this stuff. Even though its refrigerated, it warms all the way down. Very strong.

image-4012173988.jpg

Remmy said:
There was a lot more where that came from (over 8 cases). I can't drink that fast. :D

I need to eventually get some NEBCO from you.
It will be a while though. My beer budget is in the red. :(

Same height as the one in Joe dirt as it's essentially the same car. But this one is much rarer

Yup the customer asked if we can put it the shop over the weekend and one employee had the nerve to ask why customer said with a laugh because a $100,000 car don't get stored outside.

NIZZLE said:
Yup the customer asked if we can put it the shop over the weekend and one employee had the nerve to ask why customer said with a laugh because a $100,000 car don't get stored outside.

Someone should've slapped that employee. ;)

View attachment 140654

can you tell me what else they had on tap? they have not updated their facebook with it, and i wanted to take a trip out there (only 30 min really) to get some gandhi with my friend.

where did you find those cans? any more in the store?

Coffee. I just ordered a mash tun. No more BIAB for me. Sigh... I can't seem to stop buying things for this hobby...

But later... Mikkeller Bar grand opening in San Francisco! Words can't describe my excitement for there tap list tonight.

Quite the beer list! Take some pics. I'm interested to hear just how expensive Mikkeller in SF will be. $20 Cantillon pours?

Finished removing the tree.

Carb sample of a saison I bottled 6 days ago. No chill so forgive the head, but it's fully carbed. 16 days grain to glass. That's a beast of a yeast.

20130809_144316_HDR_zps80b33c6a.jpg

Allagash yeast?

NIZZLE said:
Love those bottles ;-)

They are pretty sweet. I use them only for rice wine now, but I'll probably buy more for other things.

I love making homemade bread, handmade not from a bread machine.
Nice gifts. I'd get mash tun parts, but that's just because I'm slowly upgrading my equipment and my mash tun is next.

Last year I was doing 150-200 loaves and 250+ croissants every friday. I just bake a little for extra money now. If one of our farmers markets opens a storefront, I might get back to seriously baking again, but working 50ish hrs in 3 days was too much. I keep meaning to put some pics up here.

I really need mash tun parts. I killed my cooler finally and I've got a friends now that is also nearly done for. On the other hand, I love Galaxy hops and if I don't order them now, I won't be able to get any this year.

I need to eventually get some NEBCO from you.
It will be a while though. My beer budget is in the red. :(

Definitely. I get NEBCO on the regular - I'm only 15 min/10 miles from the brewery.

I am doing 2 more trades this month and I'm done for August.

TNGabe said:
Quite the beer list! Take some pics. I'm interested to hear just how expensive Mikkeller in SF will be. $20 Cantillon pours?

I'm really trying to not think about that... My wallet already hurts this week. But yeah, pictures will be forthcoming.

Back