All me friends are drunks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no it gets bad when one of the them rubs a chicks belly asking her is he's pregnant. Then he tells her she has great boobs and a nice ass. then he passes out on my balcony.

Oh come on now, we've all been there once or twice, right? who's with me? everyone?.... anyone?..... no???

damn, what's wrong with the edit function tonight?

You try to correct your grammar and it shows up as a new post??

:off: I have had issues with the edit function all day.........

BOT....

Who was the pregnant woman?

dude bashe, I am this person also. Everyone is like "oh yeah I never drink unless I'm hanging down here" and then they get blasted and blame it on me. And I never have the fun of embarassing myself, they have all that fun.

The worst is when they grab a really really precious of bottle of homebrew from the fridge and drink it when they are already blasted.

Well she is not pregnant. She has started getting a little beer belly. Then to make up for saying she looked pregnant he proceeds to to tell her what a nice bum and nice boobs she has. Then he passed out sitting in his chair.

:off: I have had issues with the edit function all day.........

BOT....

Who was the pregnant woman?

Well she is not pregnant. She has started getting a little beer belly. Then to make up for saying she looked pregnant he proceeds to to tell her what a nice bum and nice boobs she has. Then he passed out sitting in his chair.

And the problem with that is?

:)

Well, at least he paid her a nice compliment :rockin::D

Is this a woman who is going to make you life hell on account of your friends?

I'm a flea-bit peanut monkey
all my friends are junkies
that's not really true.
I'm a cold Italian pizza
I could use lemon squeezer
if you do

Back