What's in your fermenter(s)?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I almost feel foolish posting this, but I have 1 gallon of Brooklyn Brew Shops Beyond Blonde and as of tomorrow I will have a gallon of a Cranberry hefeweizen fermenting.

So I almost feel foolish posting this, but I have 1 gallon of Brooklyn Brew Shops Beyond Blonde and as of tomorrow I will have a gallon of a Cranberry hefeweizen fermenting.

Don't feel foolish! We all brew and that's all that matters. This is the one place that bigger does not make you the winner.

I have done 3- one gallon batches out of the 5 batches I've done...I started with a craftabrew kit I got for christmas.

I like the 1 gallon size for recipe formulation

A Kriek? Im racking to cherries tomorrow :D

It's a Belgian Quad I pitched the Wyeast Roeselare blend into after primary fermentatin with wyeast 1214. I'm adding wine soaked oak cubes soon. Its mildly sour 3 months after pitching the sour blend but the sourness is increasing slowly.

My fermenters:

5 gal. Belgian Witbier with corriander and orange peel

5 gal. Irish stout

2.5 gal. Revvy's Leffe Blonde clone

5 gal. Citra/Cascade IPA

And I live in a 1-bdrm apartment!

Just kegged 5 gallons of American Amber and I have 5 gallons of Belgian Pale Ale in the fermenter still. 😊

I rarely get home so mostly brew sours for the extended aging haha. I have an 8 month old straight Lambic in the carboy.

Moo Hoo Chocolate Stout clone

I'm not a stout guy. This batch is a Christmas gift for my son. But the hydro sample of this almost black sludge has quite a nice tasty roastyness to it. I'm pretty jazzed about it.

Spiced Xmas ale. I don't have much experience with spiced ales but am super excited about this beer it smells awesome!

5.25 Gallons of the Centennial Blonde recipe here. It's going to be mainly given to neighbors who never stray from BMC to make some acquaintances.

All 3 beers brewed last week.
American light lager
American Brown Ale
Autumn Tumbler clone

Some night this week a batch of choc porter will be made. Split in half, secondary to get pumpkin on one and candy canes on the other
Choc Pumpkin Porter
Choc Mint Porter (Christmas Beer)

If I have time I'll kick up an IPA as well.
Brewing like a mad man on my new system. LOVE IT!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415638746.673585.jpg

5 gallons of a SN Torpedo Clone. I'm going to start cold crashing it tonight, and then bottle(and keg) it later this week.

5 gallons of an amberish-reddish ale with glacier hops, SRM 12; IBU's about 23; SG 1.053 using Wyeast 1332 (Northwest Ale). Should be tasty with 11% CaraMunich II, some Carapils, Melanoidin and CaraAroma with a base of two row and Munich (9L).

:rockin::D:mug::mug::rockin:

5 gallons of cinnamon, ginger and all spice Holiday Ale and 5 gallons of American Honey Porter. In the primary as of yesterday. Won't quite make it out for the 24th, but meh.

17 gallons of perry... my first try.

I've done cider for a few years now, but I ignored the pear trees until this fall. We'll see how it turns out.

5 gallons Apple Ale (All Grain) in secondary
5 gallons Dark Chocolate Blueberry Stout (in primary, homegrown blueberries not yet added - will be to secondary in about 1 week)
5 gallons Altbier (okay not fermenting yet, as I do no-chill - brewed early this a.m. and is currently cooling, but will pitch tomorrow)

Presently I have:
1 gal of traditional mead
1 gal of mead waiting to be hopped
1 gal of cyser
2 gals of apple cider

Mead and Cider.jpg

Sadly I have one keg empty and three right behind it. My fermenters are about to take a kick in the pants. This is as close as I've been to full up in a long while and I'm about to put on another bucket to ease into 15 gallon batches. That should help. Now if BigJohn would just stop drinking it I could start hoarding it.

My first AG batch and an experimental IPA recipe. We'll see how it turns out. Fermenting like a champ. Started at ~1.080 so I should hit about 8%. :tank:

5g NWIPA (citra, simcoe, centennial)

5g "Real root beer" (5%abv)

3g White Wine for sparkling NYE

3g Sour Peach Beer

5g Lambic for Apricot season in May

Making 5g Czech Pils today

Back