• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CL Find - Northern VA - Conical Fermenters (NOT MINE)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atjsparty

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
In case anyone in the DC area is looking for a plastic conical fermenter, this ad is for two 15 gallon plastic conical fermenters ($75 each) and two 55 gallon plastic conical fermenters ($150 each).

Again, this is not my add, but seems like a great deal. I'd definitely be in for one of the 15 gallon if my SWMBO was already a little upset with two separate purchases of multiple corny kegs. If you're interested in one of the $75 and want to purchase the other for me (and hold it for a few weeks) I'd definitely PayPal you the dough. :D

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/grd/2488310106.html

Cheers! :mug:

You can get brand new 60 gallon ones for 150 dollars around here. Stand and all. But I'm in MN.

Back