Bottle drying tree and rinsing tray

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TekelBira

Reaction score
I've bought a Ferrari drying rack and the sanitizing rinse gadget (the one mounts on top of the rack kind to squirt sanitizer solution). Rinsing thingy doesn't fit on top of the rack. Am I missing something or they are not made to fit each other? :confused:

Mine don't fit together either, doesn't even look like they're supposed to when everything's out of the box. I just set it on the counter next to the bottle tree.

Fatabbot said:
Mine don't fit together either, doesn't even look like they're supposed to when everything's out of the box. I just set it on the counter next to the bottle tree.

ditto

- magno

I've cut the top part of one of the pieces which goes inside the next level with dremel tool. Rinder now sits on it but rotates freely.

Mine fits on top of the bottle tree no problem. I think you have to remove the top cap in order for it to fit. I don't use it like that as I prefer to have the vinator (or whatever it's called) on a table next to where I am washing the bottles. This way I don't have to reach up to the top of the tree to reach it. I do store it on top though as it's out of the way there.

Mine fits on top of the bottle tree no problem. I think you have to remove the top cap in order for it to fit. I don't use it like that as I prefer to have the vinator (or whatever it's called) on a table next to where I am washing the bottles. This way I don't have to reach up to the top of the tree to reach it. I do store it on top though as it's out of the way there.

this for mine as well.

The Vinator is not designed to fit on the top of the economy, 45 bottle models--only the standard and rotating models. Hope that helps!

Back