• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Huge upgraded extract brewing kit $300!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calibrewer209

Reaction score
I have $600 worth of home brewing equipment and most of the items have never been used and the equipment i have used,i only used once. I started with a $170 starter kit and continued to upgrade everything to make the process as easy as possible. It also include the book "the complete joy of home brewing" that will tell you everything you need to know if you've never brewed before,Beersmith software (a computer program that tkaes the guess work out of creating your own recipe) and a full Rye IPA ingredient kit with instructions on how to make it.

Items and what they cost me:
6 gal betterbottles plastic carboy $36
5 gal betterbottles plastic carboy $33
5 gal glass carboy $39
6.5 plastic bucket $17
Digital temperature controller $84
Fermentation heater $30
Simpleflow valve x2 $28
Racking adapter x2 $34
Thermowell stopper $25
Rye IPA kit $35
Yeast starter $17
Beersmith software $24
Digital scale $20
Bottle capper $19
Star san sanitizer $12
Strainer $15
Auto siphon $10
Complete joy of homebrewing book $16
Fermometer x2 $6
Carboy brush $5
Bottle brush $3
Steel spoon $7
Hydrometer $7
Plastic grommeted bucket lid $3
10" funnel w/ screen $9
Blowoff assembly $7
Thermometer $6
Airlock $1
Solid bung $1
Drilled bung $1
Tubing $6
Caps $4
Priming sugar tablets x2 $6
Racking adapter tool $3

For the first time brewer go to northern brewers or midwest brewings websites to check prices. And you fellow brewers know how much this stuff is worth (not counting all the shipping i had to pay...) Im selling it all together for $300,im not selling anything seperately so dont ask, its all or nothing.

If its physical media and hasn't been open then I'm sure its ok, if he installed it already I'm sure it violated the terms of use, but that's something for the beersmih people to decide.

It's physicalat media and ithe have installed it, but on a computer without internet. Not sure if that matters... im selling the entire kit as a whole, sry indytruks138. I have a feeling it's gonna be pretty hard to sell this kit, even though almost everything is still in the boxes they were shipped in, they dont really have much resale value...

Back