Great HBS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

efgilley

Reaction score
I hear a great deal mentioned about AHS (who has some great kits and information), but I need something local. I have been to all the shops in a certain area (I won't mention where because I don't want to offend anyone). As a beginner, I have recieved numerous bits of bad advice too lengthy to mention here. Everyone has their method and approach.
To make a long story short, I finally found a great LHBS!!!! The other places I visited in my area pawned me off on some junior member of the staff. However, I found a great resource at Dr. Jeckyll's Beer Lab. They don't have a web presence, but Pat the manager was awesome. He didn't even laugh when I mentioned I needed to buy a new auto-siphon because someone mentioned that I needed to siphon my wort from the pot to my primary (rookie mistake...200 degree wort + plastic don't mix...DUH). :ban:
I LOVE BREWING!!

Arlington WA? Yeah, brewing is amazing. I did my first batch las weekend and my second today. I am going to to one every week for the rest of my life. I am gonna get a nice belly going I'm sure!!!

Arlington Texas...sorry for the confusion.
Austin Home Brew Supply has a great website. I suggest checking it out. There are several HBS in the DFW area. :mug:

efgilley said:
Arlington Texas...sorry for the confusion.
Austin Home Brew Supply has a great website. I suggest checking it out. There are several HBS in the DFW area. :mug:
:confused: Yeah, try not to use so many accronyms unless they are familiar on an national/international scale.

Back