I need to try Pliny

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greencoat

Reaction score
I really need to try Pliny The Elder. I've heard about its majesty for far too long. I'm in Ohio and have a lot of great beers to offer - I can get Bell's (Hopslam is in season!), Founder's, Great Lakes, Hoppin' Frog (I have a bottle from their 2nd batch of BA Boris I can trade *wink wink*.)

If anyone is interested in helping me get two bottles of Pliny, I would be eternally grateful.

Cheers!

I'm with you on this one..I'm from NJ and can't get it at all..It's on tap in Philly but haven't got a chance to get down there..It would be nice to share a bottle with fellow craft brew enthusiasts. BTW Boris the Crusher is the sh%$^%

I really need to try Pliny The Elder. I've heard about its majesty for far too long. I'm in Ohio and have a lot of great beers to offer - I can get Bell's (Hopslam is in season!), Founder's, Great Lakes, Hoppin' Frog (I have a bottle from their 2nd batch of BA Boris I can trade *wink wink*.)

If anyone is interested in helping me get two bottles of Pliny, I would be eternally grateful.

Cheers!

Can you get Three Floyds out near you? I'm looking for dreadnaught ipa...

I'm with you on this one..I'm from NJ and can't get it at all..It's on tap in Philly but haven't got a chance to get down there..It would be nice to share a bottle with fellow craft brew enthusiasts. BTW Boris the Crusher is the sh%$^%

Hold off till late next month and younger will be on tap in philly. Younger blows my mind... best thing I've ever tasted.

Can you get Three Floyds out near you? I'm looking for dreadnaught ipa...

They don't distribute to Ohio, but I am seeing Muse in Chicago in March and plan on making a pit stop at their brew pub. Dreadnaught is one of the best IIPAs I've ever had. Their Alpha King Pale Ale is simply amazing, too.

They don't distribute to Ohio, but I am seeing Muse in Chicago in March and plan on making a pit stop at their brew pub. Dreadnaught is one of the best IIPAs I've ever had. Their Alpha King Pale Ale is simply amazing, too.

Managed to try Alpha king on my yearly trip back east. Was great! Unfortunately the store didn't have dreadnaught, so I'm trying to get my hands on that...

Back