Buy one, get one free wine kit at Northern Brewer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheNorthernBrewer

Reaction score
Get a FREE WINE KIT when you buy one! Just pick out any of our 100+ wine kits and you can get a second kit of equal or lesser value free. Add any two wine kits to your cart and use the coupon code FreeWineKit to get the discount. We've never done a sale this big on wine kits before, and it's likely we never will again! This deal ends on midnight, CST on June 6th, no rainchecks, and not valid with any other offer.

http://www.northernbrewer.com/wine-kit-sale/

Looks like it needed to be all caps, or changing to Cellar Craft kits fixed it. Ordered the Amarone and Syrah. Shipping hurts. But only place I've found that has flat rate shipping on wine kits is Austin.

Thanks NB

Ditto!

Thanks NB :rockin:

Ah, let's see..
I have
fermenting ::
6 gallons JOAM
6 gallons Strawberry Mead
6 gallons Joes Grape
need to start on ::
3 more wine kits... 2xLODI 1xREDMOUNTAIN

Bottles, just put order in with Austin for 6 cases. Think I'll need 6 more and all the empties I have. Told wife that was hidden cost in the sale. :ban:

Nice, SWMBO has been asking for me to make her a winecoolerish wine. picked up a couple island mist kits.

I'm weak. Picked up two more, the wife wanted some white wine too. My wine cabinet is going to be very full in several months. Looks like they are selling out fast.

Just bottled:
6 Gallons Petite Verdot

In Carboy:
6 Gallons Red Luna
6 Gallons Stags Leap Merlot

In Primary:
6 Gallons LODI Cabernet

On order...four more kits.

Anyone consider after the primary to use a 5 gallon carboy and put the left overs in a 1 gallon jug. That way you can use the 1 gallon to top off. Anything wrong with that plan?

that's for the 16 liter ones that sell around $159, the $79 ones are like $25.
Still, I paid $220 for 2 $159 kits shipped. I'm very pleased.

Just ordered me some international selection original Shiraz and Sangiovese. I had been putting off making some decent wines because of the prices. With that deal I had no excuse.

They're OOS on a bunch of stuff. I bet they're just trying to blow out some remaining stock that's getting old so that they can get new stock in.

They're OOS on a bunch of stuff. I bet they're just trying to blow out some remaining stock that's getting old so that they can get new stock in.

They had a good selection yesterday morning when I placed my order. I've seen this promotion placed on other wine making sites and my guess is that it's been so popular they've already sold enough to deplete their stocks.

just ordered two, thanks thenorthernbrewer!! just wish i'd gotten on two days ago. there's alot OOS now but still a heck of a deal!

Back