What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too. Hope I'm able to snare some more before they're gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Damn this is good. Thanks Kevin!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397783154.100548.jpg

Opened my first bottle of all-grain HB Pale Ale, (BIAB)...it's been in the bottle 10 days, so I couldn't resist. The recipe calls for 30 days and this will probably be better then, but I am happy with it. SWMBO approves. She said, "Is this one of YOURS?" Hops are great in the nose. Flavor is balanced with good bittering; not overpowering. I may have overcompensated in dropping the amount of priming sugar...it's a little under-carbed at this point. Let's see in another 3 weeks. Just finished it...mmm. Need to look-up how that ABV came out...nice.

DSC04528.jpg

My wife has salvia growing in our flower bed. I think the teenagers in my neighborhood take it sometimes.

And screw the new York butt rangers.

I've never tried a drug in my life, but the way this hockey game is going, tonight might be the night to start...

Have you never taken an advil or had a pop or coffee? Plenty of drugs in this world that we dont consider "drugs", like caffeine. I know, I'm just being a smart ass but it is true. :D

Now I have to go to the store. Great Lakes is an underrated brewery but I'm beginning to see more people recognizing their stuff.

I'm probably biased because i'm a proud Ohioian but I have never had a bad beer from Great Lakes. Edmund Fitzgerald best porter i've ever had blackout stout among the best stouts chillwave ipa lake erie monster on and on just a really solid brewery.

I'm probably biased because i'm a proud Ohioian but I have never had a bad beer from Great Lakes. Edmund Fitzgerald best porter i've ever had blackout stout among the best stouts chillwave ipa lake erie monster on and on just a really solid brewery.

I love Ed Fitz and Elliot Ness. Never had Chillwave.

EDIT: I'm the same with Bell's and Founders.

This is great raspberry flavor. Light on beer flavor, slight sour tang at the end. I'm digging it, but certainly not an everyday beer.

1397786349933.jpg

Back