You know what I hate?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of movies, I hate that DirecTV is seemingly always a few months back with pay per view. WTF? :drunk:

Speaking of movies, I hate that DirecTV is seemingly always a few months back with pay per view. WTF? :drunk:

DirecTV is starting to annoy me. For reasons I don't know, my pay per view just up and disappeared. Now I have to call them if I want a movie, which I've done exactly once in 6 years. Still, it would be nice to have the option.

Blockbuster? Join the Netflix revolution, dude. ;)

I do Blockbuster online and get my fix that way but when I need something last minute and my only criteria is it must star neither Vince Vaughan, Adam Sandler or Angelina Jolie it's slim pickings!

Now could you call my wife and tell her how shecktacular I am? She thinks of me as a guy with big red shoes and a tiny car that easily fits 35 people.:D

I think it's the glasses they fit all SWMBOs with. Mine is the same!

DirecTV is starting to annoy me. For reasons I don't know, my pay per view just up and disappeared. Now I have to call them if I want a movie, which I've done exactly once in 6 years. Still, it would be nice to have the option.

Just told Hoss I upgraded my DSL to compensate for my impending cancellation of DishNetwork. We will shortly have no TV beamed directly into my house for the first time since my birth!!!!!!!

Edit: Speaking of which, if anyone knows of the simplest way to hook up a laptop with VGA out to a TV with composite, s-video and HDMI inputs let me know.

Edit: Speaking of which, if anyone knows of the simplest way to hook up a laptop with VGA out to a TV with composite, s-video and HDMI inputs let me know.

I tried doing that, but found a better way. Get a DVD player that does Divx and has a USB port. I got one for about 50 bucks. Movies in Divx and Xvid format fit easily on a thumb drive, or you can (like I did) get an external hard drive with a USB interface. Dump your files on there and plug it directly into the DVD player.

Forget Blockbuster. They suck. I scour the listings for Turner Classic Movies and AMC every week. Every now and then, like once a month, I stumble on something great.

And yes, it was shecktacular. Now could you call my wife and tell her how shecktacular I am? She thinks of me as a guy with big red shoes and a tiny car that easily fits 35 people.:D

I didn't know Bozo was a Shriner???
btw, my favorite movie is John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara in Quiet Man.

Shriners ride little motorcycles, silly.

Liar!

34060901_e10f41cdbc.jpg

:mug:

Holy crap, change it back. I can't have SWMBO looking over my shoulder at those, never mind the kids.
Thanks. You've now ruined my home perusal of HBT.:D

And it's "their," dammit.

You sheck me up. :D My best friend used to be a court reporter and she is constantly correcting my grammar and ,; punckchewashun'. ;)

I hate all this technical talk. Knock it off.

U prefer shecknical talk?

Shriners ride little motorcycles, silly.
My fave is "It's a Wonderful Life" followed closely by "Rear Window." Yes, I love Jimmy Stewart.

"In The Heat Of The Night", "12 Angry Men" and most Cary Grant and Jimmy Stewart films. "Philadelphia Story" is the double-sheckin-shizzle!

You sheck me up. :D My best friend used to be a court reporter and she is constantly correcting my grammar and ,; punckchewashun'. ;)

No fair correcting your Grammar. She was Scottish!!!!!!

I hate goin to the fridge to get another beer, and find there is no more beer, and SWMBO wont go to the store to get me more beer :mad:

And that is why I LOVE homebrewing. 10 gallons in the fridge and 5 more on the way should keep me in beer nirvana for quite some time :rockin:

I hate when people start threads that duplicate other, more handsome and manly threads!

Guys who don't wash their hands after peeing!

+9999999999!!!!

Saw a guy earlier use Purell instead of washing his hands after taking a leak. Effing disgusting. No matter what, PURELL IS NOT SOAP!!!

Oh, I also hate when people blow their nose into their hand, rinse their hand in the sink, and NOT make sure that their snot goes down the drain. [/rant]

I had a boss that would try to talk to you while he was taking a dump. I would walk into the head and he would yell out "hey Matt is that you?" (the bastard must have had an eyeball to the door crack). Then i was commited to a performance counceling durring my wee time!!!! not cool

The slow driver that gets mad and speeds up when you try to pass them. Or for that matter, the one who drives slowly on a road where there’s no hope of passing them. Just because you’re not in a hurry to get where you’re going doesn’t mean that you need to make me late! My time’s important to me. The less time I spend behind you, the more time I have to do other things.

Oh... so very true.

That and i hate Spammers, mail spam, spam boxes on sites, Spam calls that want to take "just 5 minutes of your time" to sell you something you dont wanna buy, if i want to buy something, i know where to go to get it ok?

haaaaa!!! feels so good to vent.

Back