scored today

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KEITH27

Reaction score
i found theses bad boys on craigslist $20 for all 48 not bad
Picture047-1.jpg

Very cool, I just picked up 140 of them off craigslist for $125 from somebody getting out of brewing. 3/4 of them were brown too. Bottling day is going to go so much faster now. BTW I'd check the rubber stoppers, looks like I'm going to have to replace several. MY LHBS had them in packs of 25 cheap.

Very cool, I just picked up 140 of them off craigslist for $125 from somebody getting out of brewing. 3/4 of them were brown too. Bottling day is going to go so much faster now. BTW I'd check the rubber stoppers, looks like I'm going to have to replace several. MY LHBS had them in packs of 25 cheap.

yea he said he replaced them a year ago but some are kind of crackin and what not... i was gonna start kegging soon but i couldnt pass this up :D

yea he said he replaced them a year ago but some are kind of crackin and what not... i was gonna start kegging soon but i couldnt pass this up :D

BMBF-(Bottling/Kegging thread sticky- We don't need no stinking beer gun) I keg, and always bottle at least one for future tasting. I picked up a case of Grolsch swing tops for about $36 at local beer store; Mine had beer in them though :)

Pretty cool, I just picked up 25, plus 25 wine bottles, 2 glass carboys, 2 6.5 gal pails and a ton of odds and ends for $40 a couple weeks ago.

Back